Remote Worker Security -- Mobile employees using portable devices increase the potential for data loss in a variety of ways:
- Transferring files from a work device to an unprotected home computer or personal device.
- Using personal communications that don't meet corporate IT security standards.
- Discussing sensitive company matters where others can hear the conversation.
- Failing to use a laptop privacy guard when working remotely in a public place.
- Failing to properly safeguard mobile devices against loss or theft.
- Using hotel or other public "hot spots" where potential cybercriminals can steal information or establish a rogue network to steal information.
(read more at link above)
more news below (web link on mobile below)